Friday, September 4, 2009

played mahjong with my housemate!

i have 2 days never wrote blog, i am very tired in the past 2 days as i hang out with my friend and came back at midnight as a result the sleepy make me cannot write the blog. haha...However, i still as usual in the past 2 days that nothing special happened. In yesterday, after my class finished i went to have a dinner with my classmate but it is in the purpose condition because whole classmates say that want to celebrate birthday with "Covey" which is one of my classmates in my class and the most active person in my class.
Unfortunely, she get sick yesterday which make her no appetile to eat and just want to have a fruits only. very pity o Covey anyways wish you all the dream come true ok?

After we finished the minor birthday in restaurant i invited Shirley and Felix go to "westlake" chit-chatting. We stay there about 1 hours and the half than we decided go to eat "lok lok" haha...Shirley this person is the first time to eat "lok lok" that located along the side of the street. I'm so suprise to heard that because never eat that once before. haha..."mango", "mango", "mango"!!! once we finished to eat we go to travel kampar one round than we went back home. After that, i invited my housemate and my neighboor to play mahjong until 6am today. It is very excited but too bad i lost money yesterday. haiz...not syok!!! haha...just kidding only gambbling have win but also have lose right if always win who gonna play with me haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment